RENTER'S INSURANCE 101
Why Do I Need Renter's Insurance?
Renter's Insurance, do you need it? Let's see if you do!
A fire starts in your apartment, destroying it and several others. Your upstairs neighbor's bathtub overflows, leaking through the ceiling to your apartment and causing water damage to your furnishings. A fire starts in your neighbor's apartment and spreads to yours. One of your guests breaks a window. A guest falls and injures himself in your apartment. Every day things like these happen in apartment communities all over the world. What happens if you do NOT have renters insurance? If you expect your apartment complex's insurance policy to cover your losses or liabilities, think again. Many renters have found out the hard way through a lawsuit or other legal action that this is not the case.
Stuff Happens, Be Prepared
Accidents can happen anywhere and at any time. To lessen the impact of the unexpected, especially if you are a renter, you will find that it's easy and relatively inexpensive to purchase renter's insurance. We've put together some places to get renters' insurance quotes.
- Allstate is out to save America money, renters insurance for as little as 50 cents a day.
- Geico: Get a new online renter's insurance quote, buy renter's insurance online, learn how to save money on renter's insurance.
- Cheap-Insurance-Quotes.com: Renters insurance for apartment, condominium, house and all types of homes. Get your instant renter's insurance quotes online.
- GetRentersInsurance.com: Order Renters Insurance Online. Don't just get a Renter's Insurance Quote.
- eXpress Renters Insurance Simple, Quick, and Affordable Get a Quote and Purchase Today
Did You Know?
All basic renters insurance will cover your personal belongings losses in the event fire, burglary, burst water pipes, earthquakes, etc. It will also protect you from personal injury lawsuit and damages caused to the rental property, or to a guest who is injured in your apartment or condominium.
Ask Yourself Again: Why Do I Need Renter's Insurance?
- To protect yourself against liability
- To protect and recover your belongings in the event of a loss
- For your own financial protection: replacement costs covered by the policy
- Provides temporary living quarters in the event of a life
Simply put, having renter's insurance will give you peace of mind!